[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Gardening.com: All zones. Sun or shade. Always in bloom.

http://gardening.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london

Gardening.com

Welcome to our little oasis! Gardening.com is proud to present the best plant search database on the Web and reviews of quality gardening sites. So don't wander aimlessly in the jungle--let us show you a clear path to the gardening answers you need!
Monthly Dirt
Tips for greening July's garden.

Plant Search
Search our database of over 1,000 plants for those that will thrive in the world's most challenging environment--your yard! It's the perfect gardening tool. It never causes blisters, and it's physically impossible to step on the end of it and whack yourself in the face!

Magazine Rack
See what's fresh in the Web's best gardening mags.

Toll-Free Guide
Answers and product information are just a
dial tone away.

Coming Soon!
In The Landscape Design Guide, you'll find everything you need to know about landscape design and plant selection!

Home Central
Your first-stop
home improvement resource.

Garden Link Reviews
Where we take a peek over the fence to see what's growing at other Web sites. Our reviews describe each site's strengths and weaknesses, so you can get answers fast!

Infoseek Guide

Search for information about:

in

Comments? Suggestions? Send them to Webmaster@Gardening.com

This site is brought to you by the folks at Books That Work, makers of fine visualization, design, and reference software for the home and garden.

Copyright © 1996 Books That Work, Inc. All Rights Reserved.