[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Thanks/Wow!

Hi, Lawrence,
I just found your new site. I love it ...it's exactly what I'm looking
for.Information, content on the subjects and philosophies I hold most
dear.
I'm overwhelmed.I've been surfing and collecting much of the same data
I'm sure for months now.
Now you seem to have it all nicely organized and accessible.Bravo!!
By the way I'm in the process of purchasing a 120+acre farm near
Greenwood,Sc and am looking for the right kind of people to share in and
help build this farm into a model for successful,sustainable ag. I yearn
to return to a more gentle lifestyle in harmony with nature.
It's an idyllic spot.I've been searching quite sometime.Property has mix
of woods,pasture.Two ponds and a stream.
I'm contemplating a kind of small,scale intentional community...no more
than forty people.If you know of any one or can suggest places to post
my notice I'd be much grateful.
I'd eventually like to set up my own web site, if itcan be done at
reasonable cost.
I don't know much about Interpath, but if they sponsor your page more
than likely they are my kind of people. Please have them send me a kit
on their offerings.
Again, best wishes.Look forward to your reply.Any advice you'd care to
give me would also be nice.