[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: FAQ on Small Tractors]

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@mathernet.com  http://mathernet.com/llondon
Piedmont Online http://sunSITE.unc.edu/piedmont
piedmont@sunSITE.unc.edu

-- BEGIN included message

    About a month ago I requested comments and suggestions on the draft
of a FAQ I have been working on about small tractors.  I'd like to thank
everyone who took the time to read it and send me comments.  I received
dozens of excellent suggestions which have, I think, resulted in a
greatly improved version, which is now available.
    If you are interested in small tractors, as a potential buyer,
novice or seasoned owner, I believe you will find something useful or
interesting here.  I welcome comments, suggestions, contributions of
material, pointers to related information and questions.
    You are invited to visit The Small Tractor FAQ at:

    http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/kb13/TF_home.htm

    Please let me know what you think.

    -Ken Burner
     Carnegie Mellon Computing Services