[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

EMFs: Action You Can Take (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:02:15 -0500 (EST)
From: lessemf@lessemf.com
Subject: EMFs: Action You Can Take

Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Radiation... everyone is talking about it.

As someone who is concerned about EMF radiation from cellular
telephones, powerlines, computer terminals, EMF harassment,
or other sources, we want you to know that NOW THERE IS ACTION
YOU CAN TAKE. The EMF Safety Site has everything you need for
protection against the hazards of EMF radiation.

Researched for their effectiveness, ease of use, and good value,
this Ultimate Collection of EMF related products includes:

	- Meters to detect EMFs
	- Shielding devices to protect yourself from EMFs
	- Low EMF appliances
	- Bioenergetic devices to defend against EMFs
	- EMF neutralizing devices
	- Books and publications for information about EMFs

At last, products from around the world, in one convenient location.
Don't just talk about it, TAKE ACTION!

 *  For a FREE catalog call toll-free: 1-888-LESS-EMF,              *
 *	or visit THE EMF SAFETY WEBSITE at http://www.lessemf.com   *

NOTICE: Our apologies if this e-mail was sent to you in error.
Our web surfing "robot" seeks out correspondence related to EMFs.
If you are not interested in protecting yourself from the many
hazards of electromagnetic radiation, it is possible that this
message may be sent to you in error if your e-mail address appears
on a web page that was related to EMFs.