[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Welcome to GeoCities Home Page

http://www.geocities.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: Welcome to GeoCities Home Page
Free Home Pages Click Me!

Red Bar
Home Mast Image - See footer for links
Black Bar

Browse Great Pages Here * Free Home Pages & Free Member Email

Audio Update
GeoCities Daily Audio Update

Click Me!

Advertiser Information

Today's Cool Homestead
SoHo9552
A gallery of 3D pictures and animations created using Autodesk 3D Studio.

GeoCities News of the Day - 2/12/97

Click Me!
GeoCities Homesteader of the Year

Join us as we honor the most creative and innovative of GeoCities 325,000+ homepages, and the homesteaders who created them.

Vote for your favorite homesteader site in 18 different categories and help us choose the GeoCities Homesteader of the Year.

We're giving away lots of great prizes including a trip to the real Geocities neighborhood of your choice.... SO FILL OUT YOUR BALLOT NOW!!!

Why kiss a hundred frogs? Find the mate of your dreams at the GeoCities Dating Game, brought to you by Match.com. We've got a new contestant every day this week to celebrate Valentine's Day! See the events calendar for details.
Share your romantic gestures with the world at
InspirationPoint, our new Valentine's Day neighborhood.
...or send a GeoValentine to a loved one, and receive a 20% discount from GeoCities Flowers and Gifts.

New: Computer Classifieds
Browse the latest addition to GeoCities Classifieds -- a great list of everything from Apple Macs to Zyxel modems. Shop and add your own listings for FREE!

Latest Addition to GeoPlus: Live News Feeds!
Use the Web's coolest newsgathering tool to create a custom newspaper linked directly from your home page. You'll get live news feeds from Reuters, as well as the latest nuggets from elsewhere on the Web. Choose from over 1,000 pre-set topics, or create your own. Check it out.

Live at the GeoCities Mainstage Live at the GeoCities Mainstage
Check out our schedule of events and be a part of the next show...

Would you like to be the guest of a show at the GeoCities Mainstage? Do you have an idea for an online show? Send your ideas to show@geocities.com. Guests will receive a complimentary GeoCities T-shirt.

Help us bring the world to your GeoCities doorstep!
Choose keywords for your site and we'll help Web surfers find you through all kinds of online directories. Just fill out this simple form.

Advertiser Information * Free Home Pages & Free Member Email
[Neighborhoods] [Information] [What's New?] [What's Cool?] [Utilities] [Help]
© 1995,1996 GeoCities. All rights reserved