[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bali Organic Papaya

Hello,

        Please can you help me.  We look for organic distributors for our
village project.  We teach the villagers not to burn leaves in Indonesia;
but to feed to the soil animals.
Can you send many list of:

        name, address, phone, FAX, email (we hope) of businesses or
distributors who might be able to buy organic papaya

We thank you from our hearts.
        Special requirements for email:  put Bali Tree Ecosystem in subject
line and no attachments  Thank you.

I. W. Nama, Bali Tree Ecosystem, tree planting and topsoil production for
villagers

***********************  IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!!!!  *************************

FROM PONDOK PEKAK LIBRARY: This is a public e-mail address.  In order to
deliver your message we MUST have the name of the recipient in the
"SUBJECT" line.  WE CANNOT DELIVER YOUR MESSAGE WITHOUT A RECIPIENT! Also,
please do not send attachments without prior approval.  Thanks for your
help!

Pondok Pekak Library and Resource Center
East Side of the Football Field
Monkey Forest Street
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Phone: 62(0361)976194
e-mail: pondok@denpasar.wasantara.net.id

PLEASE SEE OUR (still under construction) WEB SITE:
http://www.seattleantioch.edu/wholesystem/bali/ubud/