[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Internships/ Apprenticeships

I am a college student who is planning to take the spring term off.  I am
interested in using this time away from school as a learning experience.
My major is Sustainable Agriculture and Experiential Education.  I have
some practical experience with farming, but I would like to expand my
knowledge.  I would appreciate it if you could give me some leads to small
sustainable farmers, who might have the need for some extra hands.  I am a
hard worker and would love to help.  My name is Jackie Robinson, and my
adress is Rt. 15 Box 849  Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426.  My phone number is
207-382-3161 or I can be reached at 207-564-7433.  My email adress is
trees@telplus.net  .
Once again I thank you very much for any information that you could give me.