[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Science Fair

Dear Dirtfarmer:
We are pondering the following question for a science fair project and we need assistance in locating information for our research.

Does seed size affect the size of a plant? Does a larger seed produce a larger plant versus a smaller
seed of the same plant?
Would appreciate it if you could respond with some information concerning this project.  We have been unable to locate any information on this topic.
Thank you for a reply.  We need most of our research by the end of this week and by November 30th at the very latest.
We found your email address with the same question from Cecil Clements dated March 1997.
Our rough draft is due by December 17th.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
6th Grade Science Students
Flores Elementary, Uvalde, Texas
Mrs. Hiler's Science Class

Sergio and Joel