Re: Logos 2 morph searches

Randall McRoberts (rcm@bioanalytical.com)
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 10:24:37 -0500

At 08:25 PM 9/19/96 EDT, you wrote:
>Fellow Greeks,
>
>I have recently acquired the Logos 2 Bible s/w.
>
>I was trying to do a morphological search the
>other night to find all occurrences of the double
>accusative construction but I just couldn't get
>it to work.
>
>The On-line help wasn't very helpful - and the
>user interface is about as intuitive as a
>Sydney Street Directory written in Slovinian.
>
>Does anyone out there have any experience with
>this program?
>
>cheers,
>Andrew

Do you have version 2.0C of the Logos software? This upgrade fixed most of
the problems I previously had with morphological searches, as well as many
other problems. You can download the upgrade from their website,
www.logos.com I think, but it really needs the new CD to shine. You should
receive, eventually, the upgrade to 2.0C if you are a registered user.

I want to go on record as one who is very appreciative of the tools Logos
has placed at my side. The software has revolutionized the method by which I
study the New Testament. I think it is a good revolution. The software has
improved greatly from the initial release. If anyone gave up on it early, he
or she should give it another try.

Randall C. McRoberts <><
BioAnalytical Systems, Inc.
BAS Analytics
West Lafayette, IN
v 317-463-4527 x341
f 317 463-1402
rcm@bioanalytical.com

Apply thyself wholly to the text; apply the text wholly to thyself.