[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Query: ASCII texts and negation

I am writing an undergraduate thesis on Greek negation, and am interested
in any available material on these phenomena.  I am currently working with
an ASCII version of the homeric texts and am searching out an ASCII
NT-Greek text as well.  Also, any information regarding the availablity of
such a thing would be helpful although I think I'm half on my way to
getting that already.  Regarding negation phenomena, I'm especially
interested in any historical works on such things and any discussions
on quantifier and negation "relationships".  This is a linguistics thesis
so any degree of technicality is alright with me.

Thanks in advance,
Chloe Mills
cmills@reed.edu

3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.