Confusion over Fribergs' work

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@wellesley.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 26 1995 - 23:47:38 EDT

A couple of posters have suggested that I omitted work by the Fribergs,
either their NT or their 2-volume Concordance. These are not lexicons.
I hold their work in high regard, especially for those lacking tools
on the computer such as Gramcord. But they are not lexicons. Neither
did I in this lengthy posting discuss grammars. I did not even discuss
Gramcord (which I value highly).
        Listing Han's work was a mistake -- I regret it, and will omit
it in my next revision, thanks to Bruce's keen eye.

Edward Hobbs