Revitalizing the Christian Faith....

From: Neil124@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 05 1995 - 19:59:10 EDT

I have some helpful information on a not-for-profit Christian journal
called The Living Pulpit. It's ecumenical and its articles represent
some of the best theological minds in the world.

The Living Pulpit was founded by David H.C. Read and Walter
J. Burghardt, S.J. Each issue explores one major theme,
such as Hope, Faith, Love, Evil, Justice, Earth, Prayer, Anger,
Jesus, Forgiving, Conflict, Community, Grace, Suffering, Life,
and so on. The journal is filled with vibrant, effective messages
that provide inspiration and insight into major Christian issues.

If you would like to find out more about The Living Pulpit, send e-mail to
"LIVPULPIT@AOL.com" with your name and address (U.S. mail) and a
brochure will be sent to you.

Many have found the journal to be quite informative and helpful and to
provide renewed enthusiasm for the Christian faith. I hope this information
helps.

Faithfully,

Neil