Re:L Inerrancy Discussion (End to)

From: Calr (credmond@usa.pipeline.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 1995 - 14:01:46 EST

On Dec. 8, Carl Conrad wrote,

<Is anyone for Greek>

YES. As a relative newcomer to this list, I've been surprised at how the
discussion in the month or two I've subscribed has changed from grammar to
theology. I think we need to respect the positions of other group members,
rather than impugn them because their theological presuppositions are
different from our own.

I have been helped on several issues by those whose theological positions
are different from my own, and I appreciate the opportunity to receive that
help from this forum.

As someone who professes inerrancy as defined by the Chicago Statement, I
hope that some of those more militantly to the right of me will stop
attacking those to the left of me. Hopefully, we can all walk arm in arm!

--

Cal Redmond
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary