Re: Chronology in John

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@WELLESLEY.EDU)
Date: Tue Dec 19 1995 - 16:25:17 EST

Actually RE: Snow

We've had more snow, as of several days ago, than we had all last winter
(15 inches); right now is beginning an 18-24" snowfall/blizzard. My 24
years in Berkeley seem awfully hazy by now. My back hurts, my arms hurt,
everything hurts from shoveling this stuff.

By the way: Don't you realize that ALL the discrepancies in the Gospels, in
the Torah, in Samuel-Kings & Chronicles, result from everything happening
at least twice, with minor differences between the two or more similar
events? Thus the Bible is really not only true but inerrant. Having
wanted as a boy to be an errant knight, I don't see the appeal of INerrant
anything.

Edward