Fw: Laptop Security Alert

From: Bruce Terry (terry@bible.acu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 15 1996 - 11:59:43 EDT

Our systems manager forwarded the following warning to all of us at the
College of Biblical and Family Studies here and I thought it worthy of sharing
with all of you. I am still wondering about the wisdom of putting a laptop
through an X-ray machine anyway. Don't X-rays destroy the data on hard disks
as well as floppies?

Bruce Terry E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station Phone: 915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699 Fax: 915/674-3769