Review of Greek textbooks

From: Randy Leedy (RLEEDY@wpo.bju.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 08 1996 - 12:05:37 EDT

I have reviewed BASICS OF BIBLICAL GREEK (including the workbook), A
GRADED READER OF BIBLICAL GREEK, and THE MORPHOLOGY OF BIBLICAL
GREEK, all by William D. Mounce. This review is scheduled to appear
in the Fall 1996 issue of BIBLICAL VIEWPOINT, the semi-annual journal
of the School of Religion of Bob Jones University. Publication may,
however, be delayed until Spring 1997. The review covers BASICS more
thoroughly than the other books. I will be happy to supply the text
of the review in ASCII format to anyone who requests it. It will
include a copyright statement specifying that the review is for your
individual use only, not to be copied, reproduced, or republished in
any form.

In Love to God and Neighbor,
Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University