Re: parsing

From: Isidoros (ioniccentre@hol.gr)
Date: Sun Jan 19 1997 - 18:21:24 EST

John,

You are very welcome, anytime. And, yes, thank you, "batteries" again
are recharged and at the "ready". Oftentimes like to stay late, reading,
you know, but nothing like a Sunday walk about the hill of the Muses
by the Acropolis with family, bright Winter Sun warming face and heart.
Can see why they once called the one, "O Theos Hlios"! Australia smiles
too, I understand, but friends are telling me most N. America is, rather
unusually, suffering. I tell them, think of the Spring flowers in waiting.

Isidoros

The Ionic Centre, Athens ioniccentre@hol.gr