Re: Dan Wallace

From: Micheal Palmer (mwpalmer@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 03 1997 - 00:59:05 EDT

At 11:50 AM -0700 5/1/97, Eric Weiss wrote:
>. . . I thought I'd alert you to this information posted on Dan's "The
>Prof's Soapbox" page on the www.bible.org page:
>
>"Prof. Dan Wallace ... is very ill and is in intensive care in the
>hospital right
>now (Apr 24). . . .
>
>Staff at Dallas Theological Seminary tell me his condition as of today
>(May 1) is unchanged from what is written above - he cannot even hold a
>book. He is at Zale Lipshy University Hospital, 5151 Harry Hines Blvd.,
>Dallas, Texas 75235 Room 506. His room phone number is 214-590-3506.

Thank you Eric.

I certainly do want to be kept informed about his condition. I work with
him on the BDF revision committee, and I had no idea he was even sick.
Thank you for passing this information along to the list.

I just tried to call Dan's home to let his wife know that I would be
praying for him, but noone answered. I'll try again later. Do you know his
wife's name?

Micheal Palmer