Barbarian

From: BanjoBoyd@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 28 1997 - 00:09:24 EDT

"Barbarian," as in, "I am a debtor both to the Greeks and barbarians."
 Thayer:"Any foreginer ignorant of the Greek language." With what little
Greek I sometimes think I know, the B-Greek list makes me feel like a
Barbarian. I've monitored B-Greek for years to try to learn New Testament
Greek. The love for that book compells me. I have become a big fan of yours.
 Thank you for your attention and contributions to B-Greek, and for your
reply to HERMOGENES.

WIlliam Boyd