Re: Luke 2:14

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Sat Dec 20 1997 - 07:42:34 EST

At 01:58 AM 12/20/97 EST, Paul S. Dixon wrote:

>I agree heartedly with your wish and prayer for the continued and
>improved spirit of good-will on the b-Greek list, as we "pursue peace
>with all men and the sanctification." I am thankful for the list. It
>has meant a lot to me personally.

I agree. Naturally, this list has been a great place for me to work on my
Greek, the kind of opportunity that is not usually available to people
outside of the university setting, but it has also been a great place to
meet people from a variety of different perspectives and to learn from
them. I value the relationships that I have formed with people on this list.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons