Parsing EBOULEUSW in Judith 9:6

From: Ken Penner (kpenner@mail.unixg.ubc.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 22 1997 - 19:12:57 EST

I'm preparing for Comps in Biblical Languages and am running into some snags;
if anyone would enjoy sharing their advice, I'd appreciate it.

I'm trying to make sense of EBOULEUSW in Judith 9:6. I see augment on
the present stem of BOULEUW so I look for secondary endings and a connecting
vowel. I find neither. Is this an anomaly? If so, where can I find a comment
on it? (Not LSJ or Conybeare, that I can find.) What might I be missing?

Ken Penner
Greek & Hebrew T.A., Regent College, Vancouver
kpenner@unixg.ubc.ca
Home Page: http://web.ucs.ubc.ca/kpenner/