Gospels originally written in Hebrew?

From: Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 1997 - 04:49:28 EST

B-Greekers:

Ben Crick has mentioned that, " It is axiomatic that the Gospels were
translated out of Aramaic/Hebrew originals (/pace/ Papias)." He argues
from Papias and
from the Gospel of Luke (see below).

Does anybody know of additional arguments for this position? How about
rebuttals? I am very interested.

Thanks, Ben, and anybody else who responds with helpful information.

Paul Dixon