Re: Digest

From: Randy LEEDY (RLEEDY@bju.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 17:09:57 EST

I think what's happening with the digests is that some subscriber to
the digest is replying to an incoming digest and his mailer is
attaching the digest as the message to which he's responding. I doubt
that any non-subscriber is getting a true digest; I'm getting digests
within my digests. I haven't paid attention to who the "culprit" is,
but if I'm right, those who are getting these digests as individual
messages should be able to identify the sender from data in the
message text or header, and hopefully a little twit will call
attention to the problem and prevent its recurrence.

Pardon me if I'm wrong or if I'm repeating something that has already
been explained since the last digest went out.

Randy Leedy
RLeedy@bju.edu