RE: KAMIILON

From: Andrew Kulikovsky (anku@celsiustech.com.au)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 18:49:32 EST

        [Andrew]
        True. But then neither can a camel...

        The harshness of the saying is always there as long as we put
away this idea that "the idea of a needle" is some kind of gate...

        cheers,
        Andrew

--
Andrew S. Kulikovsky B.App.Sc(Hons) MACS
Software Engineer

"God is dead." -- Nietzsche "Nietzsche is dead." -- God