Re: Rom 5:12 Death spread... because all sinned - How?

From: McKay family (music@fl.net.au)
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 00:50:10 EST

>In this conversation, isn't it so pleasant to know that women are exempt
>from sin and death and all that since it only spread to men!!!

Very amusing, but the Bible calls us "Man" in numerous places. [e.g. Gen
1:26 and 5:1-2] When I was at college twenty years ago, and the modern
emphasis on abolishing sexist language began, we were told that "the men
embrace the women."

I note that Guy Chapman had to change his name when he became chairman of
the antidiscrimination board. He is now known as Person Person-person!

David McKay
music@fl.net.au