What is going on here?

From: mjoseph (mjoseph@terminal.cz)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 16:45:41 EST

Does anyone else here get the digest version? When b-Greek started up
again, I received digest #1, and thought that at last I'd get every issue
(I'd only been geting them sporadically before the blackout). Since
then, I've received digests #3 and #9. I guess the next one I'll get
will be #27 :-(

If anyone knows why this is happening (I'm not having any problems
getting every issue of other mail lists that I'm on, so I don't think
that the problem is in my e-mail connection), please contact me off-line.
 Thanks.

Mark Joseph