Dana and Mantey

From: Larry Ingram (larrying@sprynet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 1998 - 22:22:34 EDT

While pulling out my Granville Sharp essays, I noticed the name Julia
Dana written on the inside cover and a RSVP (business) card used for
a bookmark labeled "Mr. and Mrs. Otis Holmes Dana". I have looked up
what I could on the web tonight to see if this may be the book of
someone in the family of the same Dana who co-authored with Mantey.
Anyone have any info?

Now, in reading some of the descriptions of "Sharp's Rule" on this list,
does anyone feel that how the rule is stated here differs from how Sharp
wrote it in 1807?

Larry