Re: SBL schedule available NOW

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@mailhost.chi.ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 16:25:43 EDT

Perry L. Stepp wrote:

> Actually, the schedule of sessions is now available online--I just checked
> it out, at the address Jeffrey gave.
>
> I will be in Orlando, I'm presenting in the Luke-Acts Group at some point in
> the late afternoon, Saturday 21 November. But I'd love to get a chance to
> put faces with names and meet the other members of this excellent list. So
> count me in!

Thanks to Perry for letting us know this. And given his notice of his
presentation, I wonder not only how many B-Greeks will be attending but
also presenting? I'll be giving a paper on the "temptation" clause in
the LP (you all saw something of it's initial form) in the Monday
afternoon session of the Q section (3:15-6:15) and possibly one on
whether the LP is really an "eschatological" prayer (yep, *that* one) in
the Synoptic Gospels section if any of the current slated presenters
drop outs.

Any others besides Perry and myself?

Yours,

Jeffrey