A double dose of the Digest, anyone?

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 15:17:00 EDT

I've been advised by Steve Brailsford who receives B-Greek via the digest,
that he's been receiving two copies of the digest quite regularly. Since
his name appears only once on the subscriber list, I can't figure how this
is happening, but I'd like to ascertain whether other subscribers to the
digest format are also getting two copies of it daily.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY ON-LIST! There's no need to clutter the list
with this sort of stuff. SEND RESPONSES DIRECTLY TO ME:

        Carl W. Conrad
        <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu>

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List