Re: Minimal German

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 12:38:56 EST

John M. Sweigart wrote:

> Fellow list members;
> I have always wanted to learn minimal German. Is there in these days of
> advanced technology a short cut way of doing so? I mean simply learning
> how to read rather than going back to school, language labs, etc.? If
> there are computer tools, what would you recommend? Please reply off
> list.

For a variety of reasons, I would also like to see answers to the above.
So kindly send them to me as well. Or is this something that is of
sufficient interest to others here that postings on the matter should be
on-list?

And along these lines, does any one know if there has been an update of
Manton's _Introduction to Theological German_? The original IVP edition
was a photocopy of a typescript manuscript.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson