Review of NEW LINGUISTIC & EXEGETICAL KEY

From: Randy LEEDY (Rleedy@bju.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 08:56:21 EST

There has been some interest lately in Zondervan's just-released
update of THE LINGUISTIC KEY TO THE NEW TESTAMENT (Rienecker/Rogers).
I've completed a brief review of the book and would like to make it
available to the list. Just email me with the expression "NLEK Review"
in the SUBJECT field. Please don't cc the list. By the way, if "NLEK"
puzzles you, notice the title of the new book in the subject field of
this message.

I don't claim to have the last word, and I'd especially like to hear
from anyone else who has examined the book closely but has come to
greatly different conclusions about its value. I'm pretty strongly
positive about it.

In love to God and neighbor,
Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University