RE: Advance Greek

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 14:26:03 EST

At 12:25 26/02/99, you wrote:
>Speaking of Advance GREEK, David Alan Black has a excellent book just
>released... "It's Still Greek to Me."

Pardon me, Tony, but the full title of this book, according to Amazon.com is:
It's Still Greek to Me : An Easy-To-Understand
                 Guide to _Intermediate_ Greek
( italics mine )

Regards,
Maurice

It looks like a small
>"workbook."SO.....if you are looking to improve your grammar here it is.
>
>---
>B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek
>You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: mauros@iol.ie
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
leave-b-greek-329W@franklin.oit.unc.edu

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
[ Bray, Ireland ]
mauros@iol.ie

Confucius said: "To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study
is dangerous."
Analects 2:15