Does anyone have an answer key to Mounce or Guthrie?

From: Jay Adkins (JAdkins264@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 10:27:10 EDT

Dear B-Greekers,

Does anyone know where someone who is trying to teach themselves Koine
Greek can get a complete answer key to both A Graded Reader of Biblical
Greek, by William D. Mounce and Biblical Greek Exegesis, by George H.
Guthrie & J. Scott Duvall? I have recently purchased both along with Greek
Grammar Beyond the Basics, by Daniel B. Wallace to supplement some other
advanced grammars I already owned, but find that without a complete answer
key, I can only guess if I have made the right choice in every instance.
Of the two, I would prefer the key to Biblical Greek Exegesis, as this
entire approach is appealing to me.

Jay Adkins