Debtor on Re: Revelation 1:11

From: shella (shella@cswnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 11:30:57 EST

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
Dear New Friend and Brother, Grant, some time ago I did a study on some
verses which wer elike this one, in the Tr and not in the Westcott-Hort
text, ect.&nbsp; I then compared them with the old Italic Text which is
differetnf rom Jerome's Latin text. To my suprise, I foudn that the older
Italic Text supported the TR and was a gianst the Westcott-Hort and Jerome.&nbsp;
Have you noted this verse in the old Italic Terxt?&nbsp; Debtor.
"Saying: 'What you see write in a scroll and send it to the sven congregations,
in Ephesus and in Smyrna and in Pergamum and in Thyatira and in Sardis
and in Philadelphia and in Laodicea."</font>&nbsp;<font size=-1>But according
to other translation, although varying in the previous rendering, they
add in the beginning of the scripture "I am Alpha and Omega, the first
translations have done?"</font>&nbsp;<font size=-1>The Latin Vulgate of
Jerome interestingly does not include "I am Alpha and Omega, the first
and the last."</font><font size=-1>What is possibility an addition to the
text of Revelation intended to clarify the identificaion of the Alpha and
Omega or something to that effect?</font><font size=-1>Should we leave

</x-html>

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:shella.vcf (TEXT/TBB6) (00033EB6)