Re: Gender-specific or gender-inclusive?

From: spuluka (spuluka@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 08:09:46 EST

> From: Steven Craig Miller <scmiller@www.plantnet.com>
>
> To: George,
>
> << I'll just never be able to accept that viewpoint which has only arisen
> under the aegis of the NOW hags >>
>
> Your language on this list has been rude to me personally as well as to
> others.

I must second this opinion that name calling of those whom we disagree is
not appropriate on any discussion list. There are enough legitimate
arguments to be made on both sides of this translation issue to leave the
open hostility out of the discussion.

Those of us who disagree with your position do not deserve to be
characterized as puppets, nor any organization called rude names. I believe
an apology is in order.

Steve Puluka
Adult Education Instructor