[b-greek] Re: Gen. of Apposition

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 02:57:20 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2000 10:48:58 AM Central Standard Time,
koinepub@prodigy.net writes:

<<
 Please forgive the elementary nature of this question. Can someone give me
 a thumbnail definition of genitive of apposition and a reference where I
 might find a further discussion? I'd also love to see information about
 grammatical resources directly aimed at NT Greek available on the Internet.

There are a number of sites on the web. Here is a good place to start.

<A HREF="http://www.ntgateway.com/greek.htm">http://www.ntgateway.com/greek.ht
m</A>

gfsomsel