[b-greek] Re: Quotation - Greek... / correction

From: Roe (d.roe@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 14:33:17 EDT

"Maurice A. O'Sullivan" schrieb:

> ... Of course, they are
> mixed up with the many NT cross-references --- but you do expect
> to do _some_ work yourself, don't you?

If I must -- but such a list would be nice.

> Another case, do you think of <(Duh... I'd never even noticed this.) > <g>

Well, knowing me, I can say that was a good first guess! ;-) But I was
aware that OT references were sprinkled thoughout the margins...

Thanks to your reminder of the NA introduction, I had another look and
saw that I erred when saying the appendix list did not "distinguish the
'citati' from the 'allegati'": quotations are in italic -- allusions in
normal type.

David

D.W. Roe
Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany