[b-greek] RE: ASTATOS ?

From: Wieland Willker (willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 10:21:43 EDT

Do you think ASTATON refers to a small MIKRON SPERMA which is "impossible to
weigh" because it is too light? This would require the restoration KAI
GINETAI (And it is...).
Or does it refer to the KARPOS, which is "impossible to weigh" because it is
too heavy? This would require the restoration PWS GINETAI (How can it
become...).
Do you think both is equally likely/possible? the complete thing must be a
question, because the next sentence say:
Unfortunately the fragmentary papyrus does not show anything before this
sentence.

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><