[b-greek] New Member : discovered Alphabetics

From: Sterling D. Allan (sterlingda@greaterthings.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 08:49:05 EDT

Hello,

I just happened upon this list by doing a search a google.com I was
searching to see if there is a transliteration service whereby someone
unfamiliar with Greek/Hebrew might enter a name and have an accurate
transliteration rendered in the target language. I found a post from your
sight that was also mentioning fonts that are more universally available.
I do a lot of Greek/Hebrew fonts on my web site and need something
practical for display that is friendly across more browsers and font
packages. Could someone respond to me privately if you wish and let me
know about resources available along these lines?

And now a word of introduction about myself.

I've discovered a code, similar to Drosnin's Bible Code, but based in the
alphabetical sequence of words -- especially as found in inspired texts,
which of course would present the scriptures as the primary source for
exegesis of such codes.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Christian/alphabetics.htm

I use the Old and New Testament lexicons extensively, though I myself don't
have a functioning knowledge of either language beyond the basic alphabet
level.

I find correlations between words and the numbers they are assigned (James
Strong's concordance) and modern counterparts to those numbers. Have you
ever taken the last four digits of your phone number and looked them up in
the lexicons? I have, with that and much more. And more often than not,
by far, I find amazing commentary that goes beyond just mere wisdom, but
evinces foreknowledge on the part of God.

Besides phone numbers, I've looked up years, zip codes, social security
numbers, birthdates, addresses, more.

Another phenomenon in alphabetics is looking at words before and after a
given word and noting the commentary latent in them as reflecting back on
the key word. This phenomenon is not based just on etymological roots
being similar.

An interesting validation of the code is found in the fact that the very
middle chapter of the Bible (594 chapters on either side) is Psalms 118.
The shortest chapter in the Bible precedes it. Psalms 117 has but two
verses. The longest chapter follows it. Psalms 119 is 176 verses long.

That is not something I discovered, but the reason I cite it is because you
will surely recall that Psalms 119 is unique among the chapters of the
Bible in that it goes through the entire Hebrew alphabet one letter at a
time, eight verses per letter. That placement of the "alphabet" at the
center point of the Bible, to me is a strong validation of the approach I'm
taking, which I believe God presented to me as a gift of the Spirit to be
able to discover and expound.

Validations are numerous, such as that the first word, the omega word, of
the Old Testament lexicon, is "Father," as in Heavenly Father, and is
spelled aleph, bet, which the etymological root of the modern word
"Alphabet." Hence it might be said that "alphabetics" is synonymous with
"Father."

As you take a look at some of the studies, I would ask you to bear with me
at first, as it might seem incredulous. Give it some time and be open. I
think you will see that there is an amazing treasure trove here.

Sincerely,

Sterling D. Allan
www.greaterthings.com
Greater Things Scripture Word-Number Codes
"Would to God that All were Prophets"
---
www.patriotsaints.com
Patriot Saints for the Kingdom of God on Earth
"And they had all things in common,"
"And there were no poor among them"
---
www.josephprep.com
Joseph Prep Emergency Supplies
"Preparedness in the spirit of Joseph of Egypt"