[b-greek] Re: Overtranslating? Ign. Eph. 12.2

From: Bill Hine (hinbil@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 15:51:16 EDT

I don't know either. Just joined this group & happy to be in on it.

I am reminded of the passge in 2Thes where Paul says "there must first be
an APOSTASY before the Man of Sin" ktl. Scholars were divided in my long
ago days Bible College days about whether this referred to the Rapture or
the end-time apostasy predicted in other apostolic passages. What do
(Bible) scholars think now, I wonder?

Are you translating for Wycliffe Bible Translators ? Just Curious...