[b-greek] Re: Word Order and Zero Anaphora

From: Sidney Fulton (fulton@scottsburg.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 08:10:14 EDT

Wayne,
    I do not have any background in linguistics but I do have an interest in
learning more about the role of word order as it applies to biblical Greek.
I have attempted to read up on this topic and have found that there really
is not a lot of information about Greek word order. I am familiar with
Porter and have read almost every grammar that is available.
    Do you know of any books that would approach this topic from the
perspective of linguistics? I am hoping to find something that would
explain an approach or method that could be used to determine what is going
on in the language.
    Any thought would be appreciated. My e-mail fulton@scottsburg.com

                Sidney Fulton