[b-greek] Is there an audio Greek New Testament?

From: Marilyn Phemister (m_phemister@eudoramail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 19:11:07 EDT

<x-flowed>
Hello People,

I am an amateur scholar of New Testament Greek in the sense that I have
never attended any classes or received any college credit for my
efforts. But I am relatively fluent in the GNT and could probably
understand most of it if I heard it read.

The reason for this message is that I have had a loss of most of my central
vision in one eye and am threatened with the possibility of it happening in
the other eye within the next few years. I don't want to give up my Greek
New Testament if that happens.

After searching the net, I have found nothing in the way of an audio Greek
New Testament. Does anyone know if such an item exists? If it doesn't, I
may have to make my own. But that's a big project, and I don't know how
well my unique accent might conform to the way it ought to sound.

If I do record it myself, I would hope to share it some way -- perhaps as
downloadable mp3 files on my web site. But this adds up to a big project,
and unnecessary if one is already available.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marilyn Phemister