[b-greek] Re: Corrections p75

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 08:42:51 EST

At 08:15 AM 11/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
>In connection with my inquiry about p75, someone referred to a work by
>Comfort & Barrett. I would like to know more about this book, if someone
>would be kind enough to enlighten me. Would it be of value to someone
>interested in examining NT manuscripts? What's the full title, and who
>publishes it?

if you go to my web site and follow the textual criticism link you will see
a response by comfort and barrett to Parker's review of their work.

the book is no longer in print. baker was the publisher.

we had a LENGTHY and sometimes rambunctious discussion of it on the TC list
some time back.

jim

Jim West, ThD
Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology
Adjunct Professor of Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Hudson College

http://web.infoave.net/~jwest