[b-greek] Tauber/Friberg database, Strong's Concordance, IT for Mac, + some

From: Paul Cruice (PaulCruice@t130.aone.net.au)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 15:46:35 EST

Hello folks,
This is my first time with b-greek so hi to everyone.
I have several queries which no doubt many of you have heard before so I
will list them below.
1. I am looking for the Tauber GNT tagged database which also includes the
Friberg tags. This is no longer available in the place where some old
emails suggested it could be found. Can anyone help?
2. I am also after Strong's Concordance but one in which there is not
confusion in the transliteration of the Greek words into English. eg the
database I currently have, makes no distinction between omega and omicron
in the text, both being o. There are other confusions as well but those of
you who have had experience with this common database will know what I am
talking about.
3. Does anyone have any experience with IT (Interlinear Text processing
for the Macintosh)? I would like to make contact with you.
4. Finally my bit on the word ecclesia. Does not this word simply mean
"called out (ones)"? They can be called out of Egypt or called out of the
world or called out of anything. We translate it congregation, assembly
and even church! all of which lose the meaning behind the Greek word.
Cheers and best wishes to all in 2001.
Paul [Cruice]

[Please use full names in signatures; cwc]