[b-greek] Teaching NT Greek to a student who is blind

From: Becky Lambert (blambert@jbu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 11:10:00 EDT

Hello,

I am the Coordinator of Disabilities Services at John Brown University in
Arkansas and I am requesting information concerning having a student who
is blind in a beginning New Testament Greek class.

I am working with one of our professors to prepare to teach a student who
is blind in his NT Greek class next fall. We have never had an NT Greek
student who was also blind. I am looking for any suggestions or accounts
of experience you have had teaching students who are blind in this area.

Thank you for your assistance!

Becky Lambert
Coordinator of Disabilities Services
John Brown University