[b-greek] FWD: new website: Let's Review Greek!

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 20:42:06 EDT

I just saw this message and checked out the site; although it's classical
Attic, I think it's something that ought to be of interest to some
B-Greekers; there are several easy and intermediate-level (difficulty)
readings of an interesting nature, including some NT stuff (in the "easy"
group). It's really a neat site, IMHO.