[b-greek] Re: Alpha to Eta?

From: Barry Hickey (bhickey@sun-spot.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:17:47 EDT

Thanks all...

I'll likely accept Ward's advice and just memorize the paradigm for nouns
like GLWSSA (for now, anyway). However, I am interested whether Carl plans
to publish "Supplement to Beginning Greek" or otherwise make it available to
the public? I just can't help but ask a lot of "why" questions even when
they're not essential to the task at hand.