[b-greek] Re: Ward Powers' Grammar

From: One of the McKays (musicke@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 06:09:03 EDT

Matthew, I think Ward could help you here.
Also, I think it would be in extremely poor taste to photocopy a book which
the author generously gave you for free!

And, because a book is out of print does not mean it is out of copyright.

And, here is a source, if Ward can't help you:
http://orders.koorong.com.au/cgi/search.exe?action=details&isbn=187610600X
David McKay
musicke@ozemail.com.au
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~musicke