[b-greek] Attachments

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 20:01:54 EDT

Could we please avoid sending attachments to e-mail messages to the list,
please? Since B-Greek protocol requires a full-name signature to every
message, there seems little point in attaching a .vcf file to the message.I
don't really mean to single David out so much as to illustrate a point.

--
Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List