[b-greek] J. Gresham Machen answers?

From: Glen L Naftaniel (glensmail@juno.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 23:14:11 EST

Hello,

First I would like to thank all of you for your help in obtaining some
Greek fonts. Now I have more then I know what to do with. So, thank you
for that! This is a wonderful list and ministry! I hope to some day
know enough Greek to be able to help minister on this list and not always
be the one being ministered to. Until such time, study, study, study
right? This brings me to my question.

I am looking for a book that I have heard exists but I don't know the
name of it. It is an answers book to the exercises in Machen's New
Testament Greek for Beginners. I am practicing on the exercises but I
have no way of knowing if I am translating correctly. If anyone can
provide any info. on this book I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Glen Naftaniel
glensmail@juno.com